- The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.formatwood.com is FORM AT WOOD Sp. z o.o., address of the registered office: ul. Technologiczna 2, 45-839 Opole, address for service: ul. Leśna 2, 46-040 Schodnia, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS: 0000772013, NIP: 7543210165, REGON: 382593975, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter “the Administrator”, which is also the Service Provider.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
- The Administrator uses special diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form enabling identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The Users’ personal data collected by the Administrator are used to:
- contacting the recipient (customer)
- information purposes and other activities related to the Service Recipient’s activity on the website www.formatwood.com
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Designations identifying the end of the telecommunications network or IT system used by the Service Recipient.
- Information about the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Client of services provided electronically.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services as part of the website.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Using the site and concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC) the processing of data is permissible among others if:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data concerning him.
- it is necessary to perform the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. The processing of data will be related to the implementation of the contract or the need to take action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject (point 2 point b) .
RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO AND CONTENT OF YOUR DATA
- The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct it.
- Every person has the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the Administrator’s data set, in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or removing them, if they are incomplete, outdated , false or have been collected in violation of the Act, or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
- The Service Provider’s website uses “cookies”. If the Customer does not change the browser settings, it means that he agrees to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- Within the website types are used:
- Session – “Session cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the Service User’s terminal device until logging out (leaving the website).
- Constant – “Constant cookies” are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by first selecting them in his browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- 1.The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .
- The Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.