Hexago cm-a FLAT
The FORM AT WOOD wooden acoustic panels offer a truly unique combination of exceptional beauty and original design, while also serving an effective function of absorbing sound.
This series of HEXAGO acoustic panels were created in close partnership with specialists from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, as part of a R&D project.
Introducing the HEXAGO CM-A FLAT, these absorption panels represent a groundbreaking fusion of outstanding acoustics and contemporary design. Meticulously crafted by distinguished experts from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow and designers at FORM AT WOOD, these panels boast the highest level of sound absorption (Class A). The HEXAGO CM-A FLAT panel adopts the shape of a regular hexagon, featuring an wooden oak front.
Compliant with EN ISO 11654 standards, HEXAGO CM-A FLAT ensures optimal sound absorption, making it ideal for a range of applications, including auditoriums, conference rooms, recording studios, listening rooms, or private media spaces. The functional HEXAGO CM-A FLAT version seamlessly combines with the 3D HEXAGO CM-A counterpart, offering a versatile acoustic solution. Furthermore, when paired with other models such as CARO MINUS or CARO, these panels extend the spectrum of design possibilities for a truly comprehensive and customizable acoustic experience.
Available oak colors
- highest sound absorption class A (EN ISO 11654)
- suitable for all rooms where acoustics is essential: recording studios, private listening rooms, conference and auditoria rooms, office spaces and others
- broadband reverberation reduction and speech transmission enhancement in the full frequency range
- can be mixed with HEXAGO CM-D, HEXAGO CM-A panels and other FORM AT WOOD decorative panels like CARO MINUS and CARO
- compact modular hexagonal construction
- quick and easy installation DIY
- dimensions: 432 mm (17.0″) x 500 mm (19.7″), thickness 77 mm (3.0″)
- wood type: oak
- finish: hard wax oil / varnish
- weight: 3,6 kg/pcs
To enhance your understanding of the product and its application, we have prepared extra materials for you. These resources contain comprehensive information about the product, including its specifications, as well as step-by-step instructions for installation.