Pyramid - wooden panels
The EDGE wood panel collection offers a wide range of inspirations based on finesse geometric patterns. Three-dimensional forms are created by cutting planes at different angles and accentuating the edges of adjacent surfaces.
The PYRAMID model is a wood panel with an equilateral triangle profile and a 3D geometric form in the form of three planes that are refracted at different angles to form an asymmetrical pyramid.
The original design and the edges of the solid highlighted on the front of the panel – perfectly fit into modern spaces maintained in a minimalist style.
The lack of symmetry makes decorations with PYRAMID panels help to personalise the interior and make the whole space dynamic.
PYRAMID designer decors catch the eye, bring life to a room, stimulate the senses and imagination and symbolise creativity. A flat counterpart to the PYRAMID panels is the TRIANGLE décor from the FLAT collection.
Available oak colors
- panel with an equilateral triangle profile
- no symmetry, the surface is refracted at three different angles
- minimalistic design and geometric form that perfectly matches modern interiors
- arrangement in the form of a pattern as well as the entire wall
- quick and easy installation DIY
- flat equivalent – panel TRIANGLE
- dimensions: 216 mm (8.5″) x 250 mm (9.85″)
- thickness: 25 mm (1.0″)
- material: engineered plywood 12 mm + solid wood 13 mm
- wood type: oak / american walnut / ash
- finish: hard wax oil / varnish
- weight: 350 g/pcs
- 1 m2 (10.76 ft2) = 38 pcs
To enhance your understanding of the product and its application, we have prepared extra materials for you. These resources contain comprehensive information about the product, including its specifications, as well as step-by-step instructions for installation.