The FORM AT WOOD wooden acoustic panels offer a truly unique combination of exceptional beauty and original design, while also serving an effective function of absorbing sound.
This series of HEXAGO acoustic panels were created in close partnership with specialists from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, as part of a R&D project.
The HEXAGO CM-D acoustic panel is a unique product that combines sound absorption with an original design. HEXAGO CM-D is the result of cooperation between acoustic experts from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow and modern design designers from FORM AT WOOD. The surface of the HEXAGO CM-D panel is hexagonal in shape and the 3D front made of oak has a specially perforated recess in the middle.
HEXAGO CM-D has a sound absorption class D (EN ISO 11654), absorbs more than 60% of the sound in the range 200-800 Hz and also improves the speech transmission index (STI). The panel is dedicated to, for example, offices, conference rooms, hotel lobbies and other public facilities. The HEXAGO CM-D panels also blend perfectly with other FAW products, such as CARO or CARO MINUS, so that you create not only a functional but also an impressive space.
Available oak colors
- sound absorption class D (EN ISO 11654)
- suitable for office spaces, conference rooms, hotel lobbies and other public-access spaces
- perfect sound absorption in the speech bandwidth (over 60% between 200-800 Hz)
- increase in the STI – speech transmission index
- can be mixed with HEXAGO CM-A panels and other FORM AT WOOD decorative panels like CARO MINUS and CARO
- compact modular hexagonal construction
- quick and easy installation DIY
- dimensions: 432 mm (17.0″) x 500 mm (19.7″), thickness 92 mm (3.6″)
- wood type: oak
- finish: hard wax oil / varnish
- weight: 4,5 kg/pcs
To enhance your understanding of the product and its application, we have prepared extra materials for you. These resources contain comprehensive information about the product, including its specifications, as well as step-by-step instructions for installation.