The FORM AT WOOD wooden acoustic panels offer a truly unique combination of exceptional beauty and original design, while also serving an effective function of absorbing sound.
This series of HEXAGO acoustic panels were created in close partnership with specialists from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow, as part of a R&D project.
The HEXAGO P-A sound absorbing panel offers innovative technology combined with a remarkable design. HEXAGO P-A is the result of close cooperation between specialists from the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow and FORM AT WOOD. The hexagonal shape, impressive three-dimensional front and precise perforation on almost its entire surface – guarantee the best sound absorption parameters and fascinating design of any interior.
HEXAGO P-A oak acoustic panels have the highest sound absorption class A, in accordance with EN ISO 11654, which also provides broadband reverberation reduction and improved speech transmission. HEXAGO P-A is a product that is primarily intended for arrangements in areas where perfect acoustics are of particular importance (e.g. recording studios, listening rooms or auditoriums). HEXAGO P-A can be combined with other models such as TRIANGLE or CARO.
Available oak colors
- highest sound absorption class A (EN ISO 11654)
- broadband reverberation reduction and speech transmission enhancement in the full frequency range
- suitable for all rooms where acoustics is essential – recording studios, private listening rooms, conference and auditoria rooms, office spaces and others
- can be mixed with other FORM AT WOOD decorative panels like PYRAMID and TRIANGLE
- compact modular hexagonal construction
- quick and easy installation DIY
- dimensions: 432 mm (17.0″) x 500 mm (19.7″), thickness 87 mm (3.4″)
- wood type: oak
- finish: hard wax oil / varnish
- weight: 3,6 kg/pcs
To enhance your understanding of the product and its application, we have prepared extra materials for you. These resources contain comprehensive information about the product, including its specifications, as well as step-by-step instructions for installation.